Snooki Says Her Wild Past Isn't 'Really a Big Deal'






Jersey Shore










12/19/2012 at 04:00 PM EST







Snooki and Lorenzo


Courtesy of Nicole 'Snooki' Polizzi


Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi has traded in dance clubs for diaper duty, but that doesn't mean she's ashamed of her hard-partying ways.

"[My wild days] aren't really a big deal," the Jersey Shore star and new mom to son Lorenzo told PEOPLE on Tuesday. "Everyone thinks, 'Oh my God, what are you going to tell Lorenzo?' "

Explains the 25-year-old, "I was 21 years old and I did what everybody else did, but it was just on camera. [I'll tell him], 'Learn from my mistakes and once you go through them, you're going to know how to deal with them.' "

Polizzi, who plans to have "the talk" with her son sometime between ages 13-15, just wants to tell him, "This is what happens when you're 21. You're going to go through this. Just be careful."

As for life as mom to her little meatball, 3½ months, the Snooki Couture jewelry designer calls it "amazing," adding, "Lorenzo has made me a better person. I'm so much more mature. He's just my life."

Although she and fiancé Jionni LaValle wish their son were old enough to play with, Polizzi tells reporters at least "he's starting to coo now. He's holding his head up really [well], so hopefully he can start sitting on his own. I just can't wait until he crawls."

With the holidays around the corner, the pint-sized princess says to the reaction of laughter, "I would love to have traditions, because we don't have any yet. I'm just looking for stuff – you know, Googling."

But even the festive season hasn't interrupted Polizzi's post-baby workout regimen.

"I started a trainer on Halloween," she explains. "I go four times a week and he kicks my butt. I've always eaten healthy – chicken and vegetables. The drinking made me heavy. It's hard to drink when you're taking care of a child, so I don't really drink. When I'm [out of town without family], that's when I drink wine."

The series finale of MTV's hit show airs Thursday at 10 p.m.

You're reading an article about
Snooki Says Her Wild Past Isn't 'Really a Big Deal'
This article
Snooki Says Her Wild Past Isn't 'Really a Big Deal'
can be opened in url
http://newsprotagon.blogspot.com/2012/12/snooki-says-her-wild-past-isn-big-deal.html
Snooki Says Her Wild Past Isn't 'Really a Big Deal'